New Jersey Commercial Litigation Lawyer Fights for You
Aggressive and thorough in pursuing your best interests
As a commercial litigation law firm, Snellings Law LLC fights for our clients. Our New Jersey commercial litigation lawyer handles your case from the beginning to the end. From the initial investigation, filing pleadings, discovery, pretrial actions, settlement negotiations and, if necessary, the trial itself, we are your advocate. We are detail-oriented and thorough in our approach. When you entrust your business to us, we take it seriously and work hard to accomplish your goals. Some of the biggest and best companies across the country have retained our firm to resolve their tough cases, and our track record speaks for itself.
Comprehensive commercial litigation services
At Snellings Law LLC, we represent businesses and individuals throughout New Jersey in a wide range of commercial disputes. We focus on the cost-effective strategies most likely to resolve matters in your favor before trial, or to reduce the number of issues at trial. Our law firm offers clients high-quality representation in such areas as:
- Breach of contract. A breach of contract claim can arise in every industry and market. We handle all types of contract disputes, including those arising under the New Jersey Uniform Commercial Code. We also handle disputes over commercial leases, franchise agreements, employment contracts and sales agreements.
- Real estate contract disputes. Whether your issue involves real estate purchases, sale contracts, commercial leases or other real estate disputes, we are fully equipped to assist you in your real estate litigation matter.
- Consumer fraud litigation. Our legal team has extensive experience handling consumer fraud and consumer protection issues, including disputes arising under the New Jersey Consumer Fraud Act.
- Banking disputes. Banking disputes can involve a broad range of matters, including collections, check fraud, forged checks and payment for dishonored checks.
- Construction liens. We handle all construction lien matters involving property owners, contractors and subcontractors. Whether you are disputing a mechanic’s lien or you need to file a lawsuit to get paid, we can help.
Whether you are a small business, large corporation, developer, commercial real estate owner, shareholder or an individual businessman, our goal is to effectively and efficiently represent you. By focusing on your goals, we tailor our services to your needs and ensure that you receive personal attention, professional representation and top value from our legal services.
When your business is facing litigation, contact an experienced attorney for help
Snellings Law LLC is fully equipped to assist you with your commercial litigation matter. We are trial-tested, and our experience greatly can benefit you. Our Parsippany, New Jersey, office has available parking and access to public transportation. Contact us to schedule your initial consultation with a New Jersey commercial litigation lawyer at 973.265.6100 or online. We provide flexible hours as needed.